A faithful member accepts Christ's call to be involved responsibly in the ministry of the church. Involvement includes the following:
- Participating in the life and worship of the church;
- Praying and studying the Scriptures and the faith of the Christian Church;
- Supporting the work of the church by giving money, time and talents;
- Demonstrating a new quality of life within and through the church;
- Responding to God's activity in the world through service to others;
- Living responsibly in your personal, family, vocational, political, cultural and social relationships of life.
- Working in the world for peace, justice, freedom and human fulfillment.
One becomes an active member of the church through faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and acceptance of his Lordship in all of life. Baptism and public profession of faith in Jesus as Lord are the visible signs of entrance into active membership.
BECOMING A MEMBER
We welcome all who would accept Christ's call to discipleship. People may become active members of our congregation in one of three ways:
- Profession of faith: Those who have not been baptized and/or who have never been active members of a Christian church.
- Reaffirmation of Faith: Those who have at one time been members of a Christian church and are currently inactive.
- Letter of Transfer: Those who are currently members of another Christian church.
If you are interested in uniting with our congregation, please contact the Pastor through the Church office or meet with the Pastor or Clerk of the Session following any worship service.