Work in the community has always been a hallmark of Good Shepherd Presbyterian Church. From the very inception of the church, we have worked at and provided donations to many causes throughout the community.
In the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, we will serve others in a variety of social, economic and geographical contexts. The principalities and powers which render people and the world less than God created them to be will cause us to respond in ways that are caring, life-giving and reflect the love and justice of God.
- Solomon's Porch - Donations of food, supplies and cash are collected the first Sunday of each month.
- CROP Hunger Walk - Each November we walk to end hunger in our area and around the world
- Operation Christmas Child - Spreads the Gospel through shoebox gifts to needy children
- Annual Shoe Drive - Collecting used shoes for distribution to the needy throughout the world
- Annual Cash donations to local charities
Every year a portion of Good Shepherd's budget is dedicated to the support of the Presbyterian Church's (USA) mission programs through the General Assembly, Synod of the Rocky Mountains and the Presbytery of Utah.